Works well once you get used to the product, my nose feels very soft after each application. I can't say if this will work for sensitive skin since this is more of a physical exfoliation.
Skin: Aging and prone to blackheads. I'm not crazy about these, since they seem to be a little unforgiving on the skin (feels like a lot of friction, even after soaking for 10 mins) but I have yet to see a drastic improvement in unclogging pores. There is a strong smell that accompanies using them, not unpleasant but strong and impossible to describe other than it truly smells like you'd think a cocoon would smell. Being natural products, they are also irregularly shaped and I found that sometimes the finger-hole was a bit too tight. Overall I would say that the blackhead brush, complementing use of a bha product, will get you better results.
I tried using these on my nose a few times but I couldn't see that they did anything at all. Nose strips are more effective for me. Definitely would not recommend these.
I don't mind scrubbing my nose with this little tool, good way to get rid of my blackheads.
Perfect for my nose and dirt I'm trying to get off, the best part is I can reuse it!
Natural protein ceracin that is similar to human skin is contained. Ceracin minimizes loss of moist and removes unnecessary skin wastes, therefore improves skin tone. Silk finger ball makes skin clear and smooth.
1. 100% natural silk and natural protein sericin removes sebum and blackhead with minimized irritation.
2. Hard blackhead and impure sebum disappear when met with finger ball.
3. Convenient to use.
Individual results may vary
Made in Korea
Size : 12ea
1. Soak the finger ball in lukewarm water for 2~3 minutes.
2. Put softened ball on your finger and massage desired parts.
3. Wash the wastes from the finger ball with water and let dry.
● Use 1~2 times per week.
● Each ball can be used 2~3 times.