The Dr.Jart+ Shake & Shot™ Hydro Rubber Mask is part of the set of rubber modelling masks infused with high potency active ingredients to give your skin a smooth and radiant complexion. Rubber modelling masks allow all the benefits to soak deeper into the skin to achieve greater results, for that soft and dewy finish. The Hydro Mask deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin to create a clear complexion. Rich in amino acids and vitamins, this helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier. Just give the mask a shake and give your skin a hydro shot!
Individual results may vary
Made in Korea
17.5g (Booster - Step 1)
32.5g (Liquid Ampoule - Step 2)
- After cleansing and toning, open lid of the mask and remove spatula.
- Combine both step 1 and step 2 into the cup.
- Put the lid back on, cover the small opening with your finger and shake well.
- Using the spatula, evenly apply the mask over your face (avoiding the eyes and mouth) and complete within 3 minutes before mask dries.
- Leave the mask on for 15 – 20 minutes. Once dry, gently peel the mask off starting at the edge.
- Remove any excess mask with a damp cotton pad.
- Continue with the remainder of your skincare routine.
Step 1 (Booster): Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate.
Step 2 (Liquid Ampule): Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Adansonia Digitata Leaf Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Viola Mandshurica Flower Extract, Proline, Alanine, Serine, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Japonica Extract, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Disclaimer: While we try to keep the ingredient list as accurate as possible, ingredients are subject to change at brands' discretion. The product packaging will have the latest up-to-date information. If you have any concerns about certain ingredients or new formulations, be sure to contact us prior to purchase.