I've tried this mask before purchasing it on Mikaela beauty, so it is already a repurchase. Firstly it's so fun to shake up and the texture is really cool. The skin feels super soft afterwords and like glass, definitely soothing and cooling
The Dr.Jart+ Shake & Shot™ Soothing Rubber Mask is part of the set of rubber modelling masks infused with high potency active ingredients to give your skin a smooth and radiant complexion. Rubber modelling masks allow all the benefits to soak deeper into the skin to achieve greater results, for that soft and dewy finish. The Soothing Mask calms and soothes dry, irritated skin. Formulated with Vitamin K3, this mask is perfect for those with sensitive skin. Just give the mask a shake and give your skin a soothing shot!
Individual results may vary
Made in Korea
17.5g (Booster - Step 1)
32.5g (Liquid Ampoule - Step 2)
- After cleansing and toning, open lid of the mask and remove spatula.
- Combine both step 1 and step 2 into the cup.
- Put the lid back on, cover the small opening with your finger and shake well.
- Using the spatula, evenly apply the mask over your face (avoiding the eyes and mouth) and complete within 3 minutes before mask dries.
- Leave the mask on for 15 – 20 minutes. Once dry, gently peel the mask off starting at the edge.
- Remove any excess mask with a damp cotton pad.
- Continue with the remainder of your skincare routine.
Step 1 (Booster): Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate.
Step 2 (Liquid Ampule): Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Guaiazulene, Menadione, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10, Diisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin